Calgary Kaizen is pleased to announce our Post Secondary Scholarship Program for the 2020 season.
The scholarship is available for any minor player (U12-U19) in the Kaizen organization who, at the time of application, has been accepted for, or is currently attending, post-secondary
education at a post-secondary institution (i.e. a University, College, Trade School, etc.).
For 2020, there are two scholarships available in the amount of $750.00 each.
To apply, please provide Kaizen Softball with the following:
• A Letter to the Scholarship Committee outlining why you should be considered;
• A Reference letter from at least one coach in the Kaizen Organization;
• A summary of any volunteer activities you participate in;
• A completed formal application form;
• Optional: A Reference letter from at least one educator who is currently teaching you,
or has taught you within the last 2 years (note: we recognize that this year, receiving a
reference letter from an educator may be difficult. Applicants who are unable to include
this reference type will not be scored lower as a result).
The scholarship recipients will be evaluated on the following criteria:
We will begin accepting applications on July 29th, 2020. Closing date for the acceptance of application is August 23rd , 2020 at 11:59pm Mountain time. This deadline will not be extended.
Applications will be reviewed upon the closing date and the selected recipient(s) will be notified on or before August 31st, 2020. Applications can be emailed to email@example.com
Click link below to download application form.